Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Honolulu Oahu

 I must admit that the place I'm looking forward to seeing the most is Honolulu, Oahu.  Pam McGahey has given me permission to post the photos she took while driving around the island of Oahu.   The day was overcast and a bit cloudy, but the beauty is still seen in her photos.











Haven't Pam's photos been amazing to see!   Pam, again, thank you for allowing me to use them on my blog and share with everyone.

If you would like to read more about Honolulu, please click HERE.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.