Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Autistic Globetrotting

I found a website today that I want to pass on to you.   It is called:  Autistic Globetrotting

It features articles, interviews, and other links that pertain to traveling with someone who is autistic.  There is one interview about Autism on the Seas that is really interesting.  Also on article on the site talks about finding the perfect cruise. 

I read and read from this site.  There seems to be so much good information.  I hope you find it helpful or know of someone to pass the link on to that it may help too.


Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.