Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hawaii By Cruise Ship - Book & Brochures

I discovered this great book called "Hawaii By Cruise Ship" written by Anne Vipond.  It is fabulous.  It is geared towards the cruiser visiting the Hawaiian ports.   She is very thorough and the books has so many details and photos.   An added bonus is that the book was updated in Jan 2011, so there is current information in it.   I would HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone cruising to Hawaii.  I purchased my copy thru Amazon.  Here's the link to the latest version:

Hawaii By Cruise Ship

I also found a great site for brochures for each of the islands that the cruise ships dock at.  I filled out the form on-line and within 2 weeks had the brochures (they remind me of travel magazines more than a brochures).   They was no charge for these.

Hawaii Brochures

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.