Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hawaiian Cruise Reviews Plus Cruise Message Boards

As I find cruise reviews that pertain to Hawaii, I will post them here.   I have two that I would like to share with you at this time.


Elizabeth and Zydeco Cruiser Review - Carnival Spirit
Ensenada to Hawaii (April 2010) - lots of photos, not much text.  

Golden Princess Review
Los Angeles roundtrip cruise (December 2010)
Good mix of photos & text

Norwegian Cruise Line Pride of America
Honolulu roundtrip (October 2010)
Good mix of photos & text.

If you like to chat with others about cruising, the ports, the ships, the cruiselines; there are two sites that I personally use and can recommend:

Cruise Line Fans

Cruise Line Fans - Disabled-Cruising

Cruise Critic

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.