Friday, June 24, 2011

Wild Side Specialty Tours on Oahu

 I read about this company in a travel magazine.  Thought it was worth passing on:

Wild Side Specialty Tours
This is from their site: "proceeds from your rates are donated to the Wild Dolphin Foundation to help conserve the animals that we encounter (as gently as possible) and their habitats."  Year-round Whale Watching, Swim with Wild Dolphins, Turtle Reef Snorkeling;In Their World, on Their Terms 


They set limits of 6 passengers per boat plus 2 to 3 crew on each boat.   So no overcrowding on a tour.

Looks like they have a good variety of tours from 3 1/2 hours to all day.

FAQ section of their website.
Bananas are considered bad luck on boats all over the world. Please leave them at home!
(I just read about the bananas on their website ... I had no idea).

Be sure to check your ship's arrival time in Oahu to see if these excursions will work for you.

Wild Side Specialty Tours are on Facebook too.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.