Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hotels: San Pedro/Los Angeles

If you are leaving from Los Angeles/San Pedro CA for your Hawaii cruise, here is information on a couple of the popular hotels that are nice plus convenient:

Crowne Plaza -   It is just minutes from the pier and walking distance to fisherman's village (shops & restaurants).   The do have lavender mist and eye masks in the rooms, so if you are scent sensitive (like me) I would choose Doubletree.

Doubletree San Pedro -  Right on the marina.  Less than a 10 minute drive to the pier.   Restaurant/bar/gift shop on premises.   Nice hotel.   Not a lot tho within walking distance.  there is a walking path around the marina area.

Both hotels have great reviews.   We've stayed at the Doubletree twice before and liked it, so didn't hesitate to book there again.  
 
I have seen BOTH of these hotels totally booked solid 6 months in advance in the past.  Make your reservations as soon as possible to guarantee the hotel and room type that you want.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.