Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pearl Harbor & USS Missouri

Cruising Goddess just updated her blog with some wonderful photos and details about Pearl Harbor and the USS Missouri.

Be sure to pay special attention to the timing of arrival to the area.  It can make or break your ability to get tickets.  They are limited and run out quickly.  If you are on a cruise, be sure to check what time the ship arrives in port.   I know the Carnival Spirit doesn't get into port until 9 am.   It really might be worthwhile to book a ship excursion for this.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.