Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Robert's Hawaii Shore Excursions

If you are going to cruise on the Carnival Spirit to Hawaii December 2, 2011, Roberts has special tours set up for the cruise:

Carnival Spirit Shore Excursions Options

Roberts has other excursions for  others that will be in Hawaii, check out their website for complete information.  They have excursions on all of the islands.

I contacted them via e-mail too about the type of transportation used for their excursions and whether any of the motor coaches had bathrooms on them.  I got an immediate response:

Aloha Mary,

Thank you for your interest in Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursions. Our tour groups vary in size depending on demand. Vehicle capacity varies between
15 passenger, 25 passenger, and 56 passenger motor coaches and no self-contained.

We look forward to making your acquaintance in the islands,

Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursions

I have not used this company before.   They seem to have a good variety of tours, and the prices are very reasonable.  You can also book on-line.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.