Monday, August 15, 2011

Hawaiian Ribbon/Crochet Leis - Etsy Store

I was so excited to find ribbon/crochet leis on Etsy yesterday.  I've been corresponding today with the shop owner, Susan and thought I would pass on some information I received from her:

Susan's Etsy Store:   Susan's Creations

Susan is wonderful about answering questions and responds quickly.  Great customer service!!!

When you tender in at Kona, or if you are by Bubba Gump's in Kona, you might hear a band called "Aloha in Motion".   Bob, who plays steel guitar, is a friend of Susan's.  They have CDs for sale also.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.