Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stampin' Up! Stamps Perfect for Summer Fun and Hawaii Scrapbooking and Card Making

This is one of the cards I made using this stamp set with more photos HERE.
Summer Splash, item #123035 - Wood OR item #123037 - Clear Mount






 This is the card I made using this stamp set with more photos HERE.
Sunny Fun, item #123040 - Wood OR item #123042 - Clear Mount


Don't both of these stamps sets make you think of Hawaii!!!   I think they are just perfect for any scrapbook page or card that you might want to create giving the tropical feel or the idea of Summer Fun.

I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  If you live in the US and would like to purchase either of these stamp sets, you may order them on-line thru my official Stampin' Up! website by CLICKING HERE then clicking on order now.

I also have a blog called KreatesKards that is loaded with tutorials, photos, and ideas that you may want to visit.   To view my KreatesKards blog, CLICK HERE.  Hope you will stop by there also.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.