Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Convertible Hat Perfect for Traveling

I purchased this hat this last weekend from Stefan Mann in Scottsdale.   They are a GREAT store to work with, and I would highly recommend them.   They carry a great line of travel purses, messenger bags, iPad bags, hats and more.   We found a very nice messenger bag for Hal for traveling.

The hat is made by San Diego Hat Company.  It is a convertible hat that you can wear either as a full hat or as a visor just by unzipping the top.   Isn't it perfect!!  It will be easy to pack, it is adjustable, and the brim is large so will keep out the glare of the sun.







Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.