Saturday, May 14, 2011

Miche Bags and Onesole Shoes --- Perfect for the Traveler

Did anyone watch Shark Tank tonight on TV? They showed these shoes and I think they would be amazing for travel:

ONESOLE SHOES

You pick the sole you want (different heights, different styles) then you buy the shoe top(s) you want. The top snaps on and off to easily switch out. This way you could pack a dozen different shoe tops in less space than a pair of shoes would take and wear one pair so you had the sole on, not in the bag.

Have any of you tried the Onesole shoes?

Reminds me of the Miche Purses (I love mine) where you buy the base bag and then purchase shells to go over the base. Quick and easy to switch out.

MICHE BAGS

I can highly recommend the Miche Bags. I've had mine since Christmas. 1 base and 6 shells. Switch them out often.   Patty Bennett is a GREAT Miche representative.  I have made all my purse purchases thru her and the link above is to her official Miche site.

I was looking for reviews on the Onesole shoes thru google and came across a thread on cruise critic pertaining to the shoes!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=777201

Looks like they are big hit with everyone that purchases them.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.