Friday, April 29, 2011

Specialty Dining Onboard

 Carnival Spirit (as well as other Carnival ships) has a specialty dining restaurant onboard.     There is a fee of $30 per person and reservations are required.   The service and food are 5 STAR quality.   Hal and I have gone to the steak house twice and definitely will go again.   We budget to go once during the cruise and use the opportunity to dress up a bit too.    Formal nights we always eat in the main dining room and eat in the steak house on another night.

Carnival has posted their specialty dining menu
NOTE:  Altho "drinks" are listed on the menu, there is an additional charge for them.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.