Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Pizza in Hawaii

Today I received an e-mail from King Arthur Flour Company with a recipe for Hawaiian Pizza.  That got me thinking about pizza in general and I wondered what might be the best place to get pizza on the islands.   Here's what I found:

Blog:   Slice --- The United States of Pizza:  Hawaii
Lots of information about where to eat, what to order etc.  Gives addresses, websites and also links to other blogs.

Big Kahuna's Pizza Review -- a 134 reviews.   4 starts out of 5   Honolulu
Big Kahuna's Pizza website

Blog:   Pizza Therapy --- The Best Pizza in Hawaii
This blog has reviews of different pizza places.

Aloha Update Site -- Honolulu     JJ Dolan's vs V Lounge

Carnival Spirit Cruise Ship has pizza 24 hours a day ... my husband really likes their pizza.

For some strange reason, I am now craving a pizza ... LOL


Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.