Saturday, April 2, 2011

Airline Tickets

I just wanted to pass this link on:

Flight Stats    Fly Smarter

I read about this site in Woman's World Magazine today.  They had a small article on it which stated you could cut your airfare costs with "code shares".  You put in your flight number and if there is a code share, it will show so you can get a cheaper price.    I have not used this site nor am I recommending it.   Just passing on the information about it.  

If you have used Flight Stats before, please leave a comment and tell us about your experience.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.