Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our Cabin Door Decorations


After all the talk of cabin decorations here the other day, I just had to show you what we decided to do with our cabin door.   We found hanging flip flops on fishing wire which I removed, then added magnetic piece to the back of each one.   Since the cabin doors are metal on Carnival these should be easy to attach and remove.   The Hibiscus will be the center piece.   Not sure how they all will be arranged, but at least you get the idea.   Hibicus and flip flops are paper, so should add to the weight of our luggage.    The leis in the background are what we found at our local party store.   One is deep purple, one deep blue, and one multi-color.  All are silk flowers.   Will wear them boarding the ship. 

This is a photo of what I have on our refrigerator at home.  It's my "vision board" so to speak, so I get to think of Hawaii on a daily basis.   Today I added in the flip flops.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.