Friday, October 21, 2011

Oahu Ghost Tours - Year Round

I just heard about the Oahu Ghost Tours today and thought I would pass the information on to my blog followers too.  Perfect for Halloween, don't you agree!  This is from the e-mail I received today:


Come experience the mystery of the islands with a heart-pounding, mind-teasing visit to some of the most haunted places in Hawaii for a chance to hear the harrowing, hidden stories you won't find in your guide book.

Oahu particularly is said to be one of the most haunted places in the world, with its supernatural ghost sightings and spooky stories! A ghost tour here takes you to some of these exact locales, sharing with you their terrifying tales and allowing you to see the sites for yourself.
 
Oahu Ghost Tours  
Tours are offered year round, but if you are on a cruise ship be sure to double check the ending time of the tours.  The evening tours end from 10 pm to 11:30 pm.  There are a few daytime or early tours offered.   The site gives specifics on each tour and what is offered.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.