Saturday, November 5, 2011

Franko's Maps

Here's another tip from a review from Oct 2010 (NCL cruise):

TIP: For each island I ordered Franko's Guide Maps from www.frankosmaps.com. These proved invaluable. They also sell them in all the ABC stores and gift shops. In addition to using them as just maps, and therefore allowing me to keep check on Homer and make sure he was not leading us astray, they have TONS of information on all the sites, estimated drive times between points, phone #s, websites, etc. They were very helpful in planning the itinerary and the order we would do things.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1298051

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.