Sunday, September 4, 2011

Stampin' Up! - The Open Sea Stamp Set

Stampin' Up! just announced that The Open Sea Stamp Set will still be available as a write in item until July 2012.  It is a perfect stamp set to use for a masculine card or for someone who loves to travel.   It's one of my favorite sets and I was thrilled to read that it will be held over from the Summer Mini Catalog.

The Open Sea Stamp Set, item #123030 - Wood ($26.95)
                        OR item #123032 - Clear Mount  ($18.95)


Wouldn't this set make a perfect gift for a friend who loves to travel or to make thank you notes to give with your tips while on the cruise ... so many things you could create with it.


If you would like to order this stamp set or other Stampin' Up! Products, you may order them thru my Stampin' Up! website by clicking HERE then click on Shop Now.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.