Monday, September 12, 2011

Perfect Purse For You (Miche Bags)

Hi,

I just signed up last week as a Miche Bag Representative.   I absolutely love these bags, they are so versatile and come in 3 main sizes and now a new "hipster" too.   The petite, classic, and the prima sizes, you will purchase the bag then purchase the shells you want to go on the outside of the bag.   It is so quick and easy to do.  The new hipster bag is an all exclusive bag, not a separate shell. 

While on board the ship, I always carry a small purse to carry any meds, sail & sign card, tissue, my iPod etc.   The hipster can go cross body so perfect for keeping hands free.  There are two styles available as of today on My Miche website.
The hipster bags are listed under accessories on my site.

Click on the photos below to enlarge:
 Morgan is 8" Tall x 8 1/2" wide and has a handle that is 1/2" wide and has a 21" drop.

Stella is 6" tall and 9 1/2" wide with a handle that is 1/2" wide with a 21" drop.

My Miche Bag Blog is called "Perfect Purse For You".  Hope you will stop by to view it.  It is a work in progress, but soon will be loaded with LOTS of wonderful photos and information.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today. This is a personal blog about information cruising to Hawaii. All opinions posted by me are my personal opinion. This blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company or individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.