Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Blog Started

Hal and I hoping to cruise to Hawaii in the future.   By many of our friends, I'm known as the Queen of Research.  It's part of the fun of cruising/traveling for me.   So I decided that having a blog showing details that I have discovered would be a great way to track the information and also to share with others.

The blog will focus on reviews, ports, cruiselines ... anything that pertains to a cruise to Hawaii.  I hope you will find it helpful.   Also if you find information that you feel should be added, be sure to contact me with the link.

All opinions are personal opinion.  My blog is not sponsored or endorsed by any company.  My cruise blog is specifically being set up as a place for me to store my findings of things about Hawaii.  

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.